The Domain Henri Cruchon is a family winery located in Echichens, Switzerland. This is a small village on the shores of Lake Geneva, just above Morges, between Geneva and Lausanne. The wines are produced in a vineyard made up of 112 small plots, some of which are cultivated following biodynamic principles. The vines of Domaine Henri Cruchon are found in the area of the Morges appellation which is the largest in the canton of Vaud. This provides a diversity of unique climates and terroirs. You will discover this diversity through an assortment of over 30 wines produced by the Domaine Henri Cruchon. Among the grape varieties cultivated by Henri Cruchon, you will find the Chasselas, Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Altesse, Viognier, Gewürztraminer, Gamaret, Syrah and Merlot. These are transformed in wine of all categories: red, white, rosé, sparkling and sweet. This winery is known as one of the best in Switzerland and its wines are available in the rated gastronomic restaurants.
* Ultimo Gamay 2019: This biodynamic Gamay has a dark ruby color. It offers perfumes of red flowers, strawberries, wood berries with spicy notes. It is elegant in the mouth with aromas of strawberries and cherries that are associated with peppery notes.
* Morget Selection 2018: the typical Swiss Chasselas wine with white fruit aromas, an elegant minerality and discreet fizziness
* Pinot Blanc 2016: elegant-body wine, well-balanced between crispiness and smoothness, white fruits, buttery, discrete oakiness and minerality
* Viognier 2018: a fleshy and fruity yellow, medium-body wine that can stand the comparison with some of its Côtes du Rhône cousins.
* Ultimo Gamay 2017: a dense ruby-red wine with pleasant red fruits aromas
* Incognito 2017: an elegant red from unknown grapes with black fruits aromas
* Henri Cruchon Coeur de Cuvée: an elegant sparkling wine made from Chardonnay and Pinot Blanc grapes with white flowers and nutty aromas.
Producer: Domaine Henri Cruchon, Route du Village 32, 1112 Echichens, Swittzerland